Type Here to Get Search Results !

Real reason behind Sandra Bullock's acting hiatus

Real reason behind Sandra Bullock's acting hiatusSandra Bullock shocked fans in 2022 by announcing an indefinite acting hiatus, citing burnout and a desire to prioritise family. "I'm so burnt out. I'm so tired, and I'm so not capable of making healthy, smart decisions, and I know it," she...

from The News International - Entertainment Real reason behind Sandra Bullock's acting hiatusSandra Bullock shocked fans in 2022 by announcing an indefinite acting hiatus, citing burnout and a desire to prioritise family. "I'm so burnt out. I'm so tired, and I'm so not capable of making healthy, smart decisions, and I know it," she... https://ift.tt/4xD0VgF

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.